Communicate better and take your career to the next level
Equip yourself with the skills to make a difference and stand out.
I can help with every aspect of your role, from generating ideas and running events to fine-tuning your presentation skills. We’ll work together to review and tackle your daily challenges and plan for the future career you want.
I’ll be by your side to help you:
- Author engaging content
- Improve your skills and gain confidence
- Excel in your role as a communicator
- Turn your focus from tactics to strategy
- Become a trusted advisor to leadership
- Get a seat at the top table
- Move your career forward
Is the Coaching for Communicators package right for me?
Marketing, Comms or PR is your career, but moving to the next stage is a challenge. As a Head of Internal Comms, Head of Marketing or a communications manager, you might be struggling with specific challenges: shrinking budgets, lack of visibility, multi-tasking or globalisation. Are you always firefighting with no time to think strategically, make the case for new resources or think about your own career progression? Or maybe you’re in a new role or a new company, and feel out of your depth.
As your personal mentor, I’ll be by your side as we set and map your objectives, deliverables, and challenges in a regular monthly call. I’ll offer support and advice that’s tailored to you in a completely confidential environment. Over time you’ll find your confidence improving, and the reassurance of having someone on your side with impartial career advice and assistance in difficult times is priceless. How can I be so sure? Well, I’ve got a coach myself, and it’s the best thing I ever did.
What are some of the activities we’ll do together?
- Generate exciting new ideas
- Solve problems and handle challenges as they arise
- Learn methods to engage employees through times of adversity
- Understand how best to reach remote employees
- Organise successful away days, events and create compelling communications
- Get to grips with metrics and reporting
If you’re interested, let’s catch up for a free, no-obligation 30-minute chat.